Scholarships Administered by NTU | Scholarships Administered by External Organisations
Short Term Scholarships administered by NTU
Short Term Scholarships are donations/sponsorships provided by organisations in the industries.
- Current undergraduates or freshmen on subsidised tuition fees who have performed well academically and meet the criteria as specified by the donor of the scholarship.
- Freshmen can submit their online application only two days after they have matriculated online.
- The value of each scholarship ranges, with the maximum at $16,000 and is tenable only for the academic year awarded. The eligibility and terms of the scholarships may vary from year to year.
- The scholarship recipient may not, without the approval of the University, hold any other scholarships, bursaries or awards concurrently (unless otherwise stated in the Terms).
- Students participating in URECA and receiving a stipend will not be eligible for a scholarship/bursary/award.
More information on the donating/sponsoring organisations can be found below:
Application for AY18-19 will open from 1 July to 31 July 2018.
Apply online via StudentLink
[Under “Financial Assistance”, please select “Application for Scholarship (Merit Based)”].
Freshmen are to apply two days after you have matriculated online.
Scholarship interviews will take place in August and September. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-September 2018. Applicants who are not shortlisted will not receive any e-mail communication. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.