Scholarships Administered by NTU | Scholarships Administered by External Organisations
Short Term Scholarships administered by NTU
Short Term Scholarships are donations/sponsorships provided by organisations in the industries.
- Current undergraduates or freshmen on subsidised tuition fees who have performed well academically and meet the criteria as specified by the donor of the scholarship.
- Freshmen can submit their online application only two days after they have matriculated online.
- The value of each scholarship ranges, with the maximum at $16,000 and is tenable only for the academic year awarded. The eligibility and terms of the scholarships may vary from year to year.
- The scholarship recipient may not, without the approval of the University, hold any other scholarships, bursaries or awards concurrently (unless otherwise stated in the Terms).
- Students participating in URECA and receiving a stipend will not be eligible for a scholarship/bursary/award.
More information on the donating/sponsoring organisations can be found below:
Application for AY17-18 will open from 1 July to 31 July 2017.
Apply online via StudentLink
[Under “Financial Assistance”, please select “Application for Scholarship (Merit Based)”].
Freshmen are to apply two days after you have matriculated online.
Scholarship interviews will take place in August and September. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.