Scholarships Administered by NTU | Scholarships Administered by External Organisations
Short Term Scholarships administered by NTU
Short Term Scholarships are donations/sponsorships provided by organisations in the industries.
- Current undergraduates or freshmen on subsidised tuition fees who have performed well academically and meet the criteria as specified by the donor of the scholarship.
- Scholarships that are need-based will require supporting documents such as ID and income documents to be submitted during the application process.
- Depending on the donor, scholarship recipients may be required to intern at the donor’s organisation.
- Students participating in URECA and receiving a stipend will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient may not hold any other scholarships/bursaries/awards concurrently unless otherwise informed.
- Information on the donor and scholarship
- The value of the scholarship ranges from $3,000 to $16,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one academic year.
Application for AY20-21 will open from 1 July to 31 July 2020.
Apply online via StudentLink
Under “Financial Assistance”, please select “Application for Scholarship (Merit Based)”.
Freshmen are to apply two days after you have matriculated online.
- Only 1 application is required regardless of the scholarship. Applicants are not required to indicate the scholarships they are interested in. Candidates invited for an interview will be informed of the scholarship(s) they have been shortlisted for.
- To be considered for a need-based scholarship, after submitting your online application form, you will be provided with a Document Checklist. You are required to complete the Document Checklist and upload the required supporting documents (ID and income documents).
There is no need to submit any ID or income documents if you are not interested in the need-based scholarships.
- Scholarship interviews will take place in August and September. All applicants will be updated on the outcome of their application via email by mid-September. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.