This form is applicable only to students with US High School Diploma Qualification.

Please view the entry requirements here.

If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.

This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:

  • your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
  • your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
  • your educational results
    • High School transcript to date (final year high school students must provide up to Grade 12, Semester 1 or Term 1 results at application. Please apply only after the results is available. The transcript showing results entered in the application form must be submitted after application. You may inform your high school to email the transcript directly to with your application number and name as the subject of the email.)
    • Junior / Secondary School examination results
    • College Board AP Student Grade Report OR CollegeBoard SAT and SAT Subject Tests score sheet
    • University transcript (if applicable)
  • TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (if taken)


Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted.  Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.

Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)

The application is closed. 

Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.

Share Article