If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you apply using a wrong application form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singapore Citizens / Singapore Permanent Residents are to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home and postal address (in English) and phone number
- your education or academic results
- IB Diploma results(if available) (It is compulsory for you to authorise IBO for NTU to access your results. Check with your school’s IB coordinator if you are still studying. If you have already obtained your IB results, check here.)
- Junior / Secondary School examination results (if applicable)
- University transcript (if applicable)
Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until the application fee and supporting documents are received.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.