Please view the entry requirements here.
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results
- Standard X marksheet
- Standard XII marksheet (current Standard XII students to provide within 3 days once available – online results will be accepted. The Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket must be included. Official marksheet to be provided when available.)
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (applicable only if English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language)
Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)
: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required. Note