Please view the entry requirements here.
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 20 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results since high school
- SMA UAN (if available)
- School Reports (Rapor SMA), if you are studying in Kelas 3/Grade 12.
- Kelas 1/Grade 10 (Semester 1, 2)
- Kelas 2/Grade 11 (Semester 1, 2)
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (if applicable)
Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now Closed.