Minimum Requirement to Apply
With CSAT score / General High School Diploma
Stanine of 2.0 or better in each subject in CSAT or
An overall average score of at least 90% in General High School Diploma or
Score of 'A' or 'Excellent' in majorities of the subjects in General High School Diploma
Yet to sit for CSAT
Existing final year high school students with good passes in all years in high school may apply. CSAT or High School Graduation results must be submitted within 3 days when available.
Satisfy one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS – an overall score of at least 6.0.
- TOEFL – a score of at least 90 (internet-based) or 600 (paper-based).
- SAT– An overall score of at least 1900(SAT taken before March 2016) or at least a score of 1250 (Redesigned SAT from March 2016, Essay not required).
- PTE Academic – a score of at least 55.
- ACT with Writing - a minimum Composite score of at least 30.
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
The English language requirements for very competitive programmes and non-Science, non-Engineering programmes, double degree programmes, double major programmes will be very much stricter than above mentioned.
Interview is required for final admissions decision. Only invited candidates will receive details of the interview. Applicants not invited for admission interviews will deemed their applications unsuccessful and will not be considered further.
Medallists (Gold, Silver or Bronze) of International Science Olympiads Competitions in Biology (IBO), Chemistry (IChO), Physics (IPhO), Mathematics (IMO), Informatics (IOI), Astronomy (IAO) and Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) will be considered for admission more favourably to programmes related to their field of achievement. Admission to programmes not closely related to the field of achievement will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Interview may be conducted before the decision of admissions is made.
To apply, you must be in the final year of your high school or already completed your high school.
NTU Entrance Examination (NTU EE)
Eligible to apply for all programmes if fulfil the minimum subject requirements of the programmes.
Applicants with graduation results available after April will not be eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programme and Renaissance Engineering programme.
Note that Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine programme is not applicable to Citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan.
1. Admission is highly competitive, especially for non-citizens, due to limited places available. The admission point varies from year to year and between different programmes. Meeting the minimum requirements to apply does not guarantee admission to any of the programmes in NTU.
2. The primary factor in admission decision is the high school academic performance. Decision will be made with actual results only. No provisional offer will be made with preliminary results.
Apply for Admission
Please visit this link.