Please view the entry requirements here.
If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results
- ‘A’ Level (A2) Statement of Results/ Provisional Results And/Or Cambridge Pre-U Results (if not available yet, to provide within 3 days once available)
- A-Level Certificate And/Or Cambridge Pre-U Certificate/Diploma (when available)
- Junior High School national examination results (e.g GCE ‘O’ Level, IGCSE, SPM, Grade 10, etc).
- University transcript (if applicable).
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet or E1119 or MUET (if applicable).
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)
Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.