Do read and understand the contents on How to Apply webpage before you begin the application process.
Please use only Window Explorer as the web browser to access all NTU web pages.
If you are applying for more than one programme, please indicate the respective “NTU application number” & “School applied” in the online application portal.
There is NO application fee for application to graduate programmes by Research.
Fully Digital Application Portal
Complete set of supporting documents (must be legible) have to be uploaded via the fully digital application portal for the following Schools. Do not send paper copies. Late submission could not be accepted. The School may contact applicants about additional information or documents at a later date (if required).
Please click here to apply to these research programmes:
School of Art, Design and Media (ADM)
School of Biological Sciences (SBS)
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE)
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE)
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
School of Humanities (SOH)
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS)
- School of Social Sciences (SSS)
- Interdisciplinary Graduate School (IGS)
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine)
- Nanyang Business School (College of Business)(NBS)
- S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS)
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI)
After you have submitted your digital application, the system will email to your academic referees for their recommendations. Upon the submission of online recommendations by your referees, the system will match them to your application and send the e-package to the School as well as email an acknowledgement of receipt to you. After you receive the acknowledgement, you can then check the status of your application.