The application fee is S$21.40 per programme applied. Ensure that application fee is made to the correct programme code. Please note that applications without application fee will not be processed.
You can pay by any of the following modes:
Internet using credit card (Digital Applications can only use this mode)
- Internet payment (by VISA / Mastercard) is available. Instructions are available in the online form.
- No fee receipt will be provided
- You will receive e-payment acknowledgement email within 3 working days if the transaction is successful. Please check inbox/ junk mail for the notification.
You may view a sample of the email after application fee payment is made using credit card.
Please check the programme code you are applying before making payment.
- Application fee is non-refundable Double payment of application fee for the same programme is also non-refundable.
- DO NOT send cash by POST.
- With effect from AY2019, we do NOT accept cheque or bank draft payment by POST. Local applicants who wish to make payment by cash or cheque at our university may do so at One Stop @ SAC but are required to provide Bill Reference No. to the One Stop officer during payment.
- Applications not following the above guidelines will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. No further notification will be sent to these applicants.