Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
- Each scholarship is tenable for 3 trimesters (≈ 12 months) only
- Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in October and close in December each year. Application for the APEC scholarship is to be submitted online via this link. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of their online application for reference.
For enquiries, please contact the MBA office at email@example.com.