Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation at NTU.
* ASEAN or the Association of Southeast Asian Nations consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Excellent academic record
- A very good command of the English language
- At least 2 years of working experience
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – for applicants of the MBA programme
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only for M.A., M.Sc., M.Mass Communication and MBA programmes.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in November and close in December each year.
Invitations for applications will be placed on the University's web page, How to Apply.
Only shortlisted recipients will be notified latest by mid April.