We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record.
Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- A good bachelor's degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2015, and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 28 February 2015.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org