Scholarships Administered by NTU | Scholarships Administered by External Organisations
Short Term Scholarships administered by NTU
Short Term Scholarships are donations/sponsorships provided by organisations in the industries.
- Current undergraduates or freshmen on subsidised tuition fees who have performed well academically and meet the criteria as specified by the donor of the scholarship.
- Freshmen can submit their online application only two days after they have matriculated online.
- Students participating in URECA and receiving a stipend will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient may not hold any other scholarships/bursaries/awards concurrently unless otherwise informed.
- Information on the donor and scholarship
- The value of the scholarship ranges from $3,000 to $16,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one academic year.
Application for AY19-20 will open from 1 July to 31 July 2019.
Apply online via StudentLink
Under “Financial Assistance”, please select “Application for Scholarship (Merit Based)”.
Freshmen are to apply two days after you have matriculated online.
Scholarship interviews will take place in August and September. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-September 2019. Applicants who are not shortlisted will not receive any e-mail communication. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.