If you are holding other qualifications, please click here to check on the correct application form that matches your high school qualification. Please note that your application may be treated as void if you use the wrong form.
This form may take you 15 minutes or more to fill in and it must be completed in English. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- your passport / Identity Card number. Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents to provide Singapore IC number.
- your home, postal address (in English) and phone number
- your educational results since high school
- Year 10 and Year 11 results (if studying in Year 12)
- Year 12 results (if already taken)
- Vietnam High School Graduation results (GIAY CHUNG NHAN TOT NGHIEP THPT (TAM THOI) (if already taken)
- University transcript (if applicable)
- TOEFL or SAT or IELTS or PTE Academic or ACT with Writing score sheet (Optional, to provide only if taken)
Please read the Guide to filling in the Application Form before you start your application.
(Guide for International Students, Guide for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents)
Please pay the application fee and submit the required supporting documents after your online application is successfully submitted. Your application cannot be processed until application fee and supporting documents are received.
The application is now Closed.
Note: To establish your correct identity and facilitate processing of your application for admissions, your personal identification (NRIC for SG/SPR, FIN and/or Passport number for international students) is required.